Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busy little bee.

So last week I kind of slacked off to go to a few metal shows (Exhumed/Macabre/Galgamex, etc... at the Rickshaw, and Exodus/Rob Zombie/Slayer!). Got a bit too tipsy, had a bit too much fun, may have agreed to go on a motorcycle ride (Scary stuff!)
In any case, I agreed to put something in this "Body art show" at the fall. The show is on August 13th at the fall. 644 Seymour st!
I'm not done yet.... but I'm reasonably certain that I can finish this in time! this is what I have so far
 I've also been starting/finishing some rad things at the shop lately




This is all stuff that i really am into tattooing so if anyone is looking to get something like these done give me a shout!
Rain City Tattoos
101-223 w broadway
604-569-1522!

No comments:

Post a Comment