Monday, July 4, 2011

It's a no show kind of day.....

Wow.... So I had a whole great post to share, but I just deleted it by accident. Ballz.
In any case, the gist of the post was about creating a blog and creating a persona carefully crafted in order to showcase a select side of myself, as bloggers often do, in order to, well, seem much more wicked than I probably really am ( go figure). 
I figure it's probably good to not have a long post anyways. People just want to look at pictures. So while I may not figure out this blog thing as quickly as I hope to, here's some eye candy for all you lovelies to enjoy!




Also, check out http://www.facebook.com/Raincitytattoos ! And Like us! it would be radical.
I'll be back tmmrw to talk about fun stuff :)
Stay Classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment